Over time I have carried out training and teaching, written large reports meaning that I have constantly been looking for the most up to date knowledge and research.
This inevitably takes a lot of time and resources. So, to save many others trawling through decades of journals, books and other resources as I have, I thought I would share these with you.
Below are bibliographies that i am in the process of developing. When they are underlined they are ready to download and use. I have not yet finished compiling all the resources I have and so will be regularly updating them. If you have ideas you want to contribute or feel i have missed key texts out feel free to email me with suggestions.
- Care and Participation, Rights and Voice
- Care and Attachment, Trauma and Resilience
- Care and Education and Employment
- Care and Health
- Care and Identity
- Care and the Environment and Accommodation
- Care (more broadly)
- Care and Criminal Justice
- Care and Relationships
- Care and Transitions
- Leaving Care (more broadly)
- Longer Term Effects of Care – Historic Abuse
- Longer Term Effects of Care - Records
- Longer Term Effects of Care – Relationships, Resilience, Identity and Narratives
- Longer Term Effects of Care (more broadly)
- Research – Collaboration
- Research – Ethics
- Research – Innovative Tools
- Research – Reflection, Relationships and Emotions
- Research – Narratives and Autobiography
- Writing and Getting Research Out There